Home Forums Showcase Redesigned Site with new Weaver Xtreme V 3.0

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Weaver
    Keymaster

Believe it or not, I do help maintain and design some real websites!

Here is a newly modernized site using Weaver Xtreme V 3.0. (Alpha version – the Beta will be released soon.)

http://tworiversuu.org

I think the header/menu interaction is really nice. The header image is a BG image with parallax (this is a new feature). By adding a bit of padding to the header area, the menu bar now has a nice visual image border at the bottom that really enhances the parallax effect.

The Header area uses Extend BG Attributes for full width, which keeps the content limited to the site width (1200px). The footer area (which still needs some content revision) uses the new Expand to full width option. Note how the content expands all the way to the browser width.

The logo in the header uses the new WP Site Logo. Weaver Xtreme 3.0 uses a new option – Replace Site Title with Site Logo. Works great. You can also add the logo to the left end of the primary menu as demonstrated on this site.

Weaver Show Sliders was used for the slider in the front page top widget area. That area uses Weaver Xtreme Plus custom widget area widths to get the 2/3 – 1/3 top row, and even 1/3 second row.

I tried a page builder to do that, but in the end, it was just easier and had more control to use Weaver Xtreme’s options.

thesurge
    Participant

I have just downloaded the beta version of Xtreme 3, I am quite excited about this and will install on a test site as soon as I get a chance. It sounds like you have put a great deal of thought and effort into moving Xtreme onto the next level.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.