Home Forums Archived Forums Weaver II Theme Weaver II Pro “Read More” – Message not customizable?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MSteidl
    Participant

I do have an issue with the “Read More” Message on this Website: http://picturemakers.de/blog

Although in the settings I say it should read “Weiterlesen” it keeps on showing [Click to read more]
    I already tried disabling all Plugins installed but with no effect. 
    Any ideas what could be the issue why this is not keeping the text as applied in Weaver Settings?
    Thanks for your help.
    Regards 
    Michaela Steidl
    scrambler

If you have set the text in Main Options > Post Specifics > Excerpts > Continue reading message box and tried deactivating ALL non weaver plugins, I am not sure. may be a child theme ? 

MSteidl
    Participant

Yes, I am using a Child-Theme. But how could this possibly affect the “Read More”-Button? 

I’ll try to use the main theme to see whether this changes the Read More-Text anyhow.
    scrambler

@weaver would have to comment

Hedley
    Participant

If you created your child theme by copying the “weaver-ii-child-demo” folder, the default functions.php that comes with it contains an example to override the continue_reading text. Modify or remove that section and your problem should be solved.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘ Weaver II Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.