Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Random pages are showing up blank in version 4.3.7

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pintac
    Participant

Random pages showing up blank in version 4.3.7. The code is there. The only fix I have found is copying the page to a new page. I have too many pages to continue to do this.

This also happened in version 4.3.5. I am using elementor to generate some headers. To do this I am going one-by-one on pages, going to page builders, and selecting the page header I want to use. Everything worked fine in 4.3.4. I don’t want to go back.

The footer is the same for the entire website.

If anyone would help, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Weaver
    Keymaster

We would need a link to your site, with some specific pages that exhibit the behavior.

Are you using the “Use Page Builder Page as a header” per page option?

Are these on standard pages or different Page Templates?

This might require direct access to your site to figure this out. I will probably not be able to check this out until the weekend.

Private Reply
    Pintac
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Weaver
    Keymaster

Those pages are crashing with some kind of PHP error while generating the header.

It is possible it is a Weaver error, or a new incompatibility with a plugin.

Two choices – I will check for a followup asap:

1. ¬†Create and send a full admin account for weaver using [email protected] as the email – and a way to know or reset the password.
    2.  Edit the wp-config.php file in the root of your site and define the WP_DEBUG value to true Рthis will then display the PHP error.

If you can do this very soon, I will try to look at this tonight. I will be leaving internet access tomorrow until the weekend.

Private Reply
    Pintac
    Participant
    Private Reply
    Weaver
    Keymaster
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.