Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Product on Woocommerce default menu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    petergm
    Participant

Hello all,

I really hope somebody can help with this.
    I’ve just purchased the latest plugin for this theme and I’m struggling somewhat with a default (top menu) item.
    What I’m trying to achieve is to add a product on my main menu (top bar) but my ‘Select menu to edit’ dropdown under ‘menus’ isn’t available. all I see on the right is my sidebar menu.

I’m sure if I can change the menu to ‘default’ I can add the product I need to the ‘default’ menu.

The temporary domain for my site is http://www.amaraholistics.com/newsite

Under edit menus, the line marked ‘Select a menu to edit:’ is missing from my site. In other words I can’t change from my product menu to my default menu to add a Woocommerce product.

Thanks in advance!
    Peter

scrambler

Just to make sure I understand what you mean.

Are you creating your menu using WordPress Custom Menu in Appearance > menu. If not, this is where you should be creating the menu

When you open Appearance > Menu, this is where you should have a TAB called Edit Menu, and in that Tab, at the top is “Select a Menu to edit” drop down list to select which of the created menu you want to edit.

Are you saying that if you follow that path, the “select menu edit” drop down list is now gone, or does it have only one menu in it?

If it only has one menu in it, can you use “create a new menu” on the right to make a new one?

If the whole block is gone, that is strange indeed. First thing to do is open the Screen options at the top and make sure all the options are checked. But if really that menu selection choice is missing, something is corrupted in WordPress.

First thing to try is deactivate ALL non weaver Plugins and see ifit comes back. If it does, reactivate one by one to find the culprit.

Also eventually redo the Last WordPress Update to refresh the WordPress Install.

petergm
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you so much for rapid response!  It’s been a crazy week at work and I’ve not had the time to check the possibilities you’ve suggested. It’ll be Sat/Sun before I get a chance and I do appreciate your extensive reply. I’ll be in touch after the weekend and respond. For now, I’ve linked the ‘Gift Vouchers’ page on the main (top) menu to the product page.

I’ve now put up the site ‘live’ – amaraholistics.com

Once again many thanks for your prompt response,

Kind regards,
    Peter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.