Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Primary Sidebar Issues

Topic Resolution: Answered
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Answered
    babcockam
    Participant

I’m not sure if you would like me to put this under 2 different discussions or not, but I am having problems with my primary sidebar.

The first being that the Widget Title background color and font color aren’t working. I have set the Widget Background color to #764292, with a left padding of 20px, and a font color of white, but it isn’t working.

The second problem is the payment image I placed is a png with a transparent background, and for some reason it has a white background :/

Thank you in advance for help!!! 🙂

Home

scrambler

You widget titles don’t seem to be made using the widget title box, they appear to be done using HTML in a text widget.

If so you need to put the CSS in the HTML, or use the actual widget title box for it

Your png image has a white background because your image setting in weaver calls for a border and that border is made using a white background and padding.

If you don’t need that for the site, change the border setting in Main options > Content Areas > image > Image border color to transparent and no width.

If you need that setting for images in the site, you need to override the CSS with a rule like

#primary-widget-area .widget img {background:transparent;}

babcockam
    Participant

Thank you!

I’ve nearly got it now, How do I spread the background color to the width of the sidebar?

Best Answer
    scrambler

This reply has been accepted as the best answer.

You need to put the styling on the h1 tag not a span under it and remove the width

<h1 style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); padding-left: 20px; font-weight: 300; background-color: rgb(118, 66, 146);">Services</h1>

babcockam
    Participant

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!  🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.