Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme primary menu bar color

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    FBailey
    Participant

In the Customize Panel the Main Menu Bar BG color is #375247 (default).

The Footer BG color is also #375247. But the colors are not the same.

I would like the menu color same as footer. How can I get the menu bar  color

to change.  I turned it into light purple but it won’t go to dark green.

lwrwc.org

User
    Participant

@FBailey

If I understand correctly what you want, try adding this to the Customize > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS >

.menu-primary .wvrx-menu >li >a { background-color: #375247!important; }

Regards!

scrambler

@User,

I don’t thing this is what he meant, your rule is for the menu text not BG. He said he set the menu BG the same as the footer BG but they do not look the same, so we need to check the site to see if this is really the case

Please provide a link to your site so we can see if the proper colors are applied

User
    Participant

@Scrambler

Yes, I may not understand  🙂

FYI, I see the Main Menu Bar BG and the Footer as both the same dull green.

Also I see the Main Menu Bar font background is bright green, which I think needs to be changed to dull green (?).

I don’t see anything as ‘light purple’.

Regards!

FBailey
    Participant

I think we should back up a bit. I want the menu bar to be the same color as the footer. Right now I see they are both set to #375247 which is a dark green. The menu bar seems darker to me – perhaps I’m wrong.  I’ll leave it for now.

I’m finding great difficulty identifying  just where to go to change want I want. It’s like a maze. I’ll do some more reading and get back to you when I can articulate the problem better.

Thank you so much for your honest attention.

lwrwc.org

User
    Participant

@FBailey

If you view the site on your phone and scroll down to the footer, you will clearly see that the Site Title background and the Footer background are identical colors.

If you then click the Hamburger, you will see that the Menu background is a different color to the Site Title background.

Hope this helps clarify what I see

Regards!

scrambler

@user is right, the menu bar and the footer have the same color. Here what you have right now

Menu Bar BG color #375247
    Menu items BGcolor: #0C4A38
    Footer BG color: #375247

But color can look different depending what other colors are next to them

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.