Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Post Title Color

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MaryAhern
    Participant

Here’s an easy one for you but not for me.

On my posts listing the color of the title font of the article is a correct green but when you click on the title to go to the individual page it turns to black. I can’t seem to find how to correct this.

https://maryahernartist.com/news/

https://maryahernartist.com/the-islip-arts-council-presents-the-art-of-collaboration/

Thanks so much for all you do!

…mary

scrambler

When you go to the single post page, the post title is actually the page title, so you also need to set your page title to that same green color.

IF you want regular page title to be black, but single post page title to be green, you can use the rule below in the Global Custom CSS Rule box

.single .page-title {color:#5b5200;}

MaryAhern
    Participant

I should have asked you two hours earlier & I would have saved so much time. Fixed it in less than one minute once you let me know where to look.

Thank you, thank you thank you!

…mary

Weaver
    Keymaster

After all these years, I don’t remember addressing this issue before. There are lots of other options for single page display, but I guess not the page title. If there is a good reason to give posts a separate color, that should probably be reflected on the single page view. Probably can’t change that behavior now, but ther should be a single page title option as well.

Perhaps just a checkbox option – use Post Title settings for Single Page Title settings.

scrambler

Perhaps just a checkbox option – use Post Title settings for Single Page Title settings.

That looks like the easiest

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.