Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Post Title Center Problem

Topic Resolution: Answered

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Answered

Leigh2018
    Participant

I seem to be inept at finding how to center post titles only (page titles are hidden and want to keep it that way), however would love to have the single post titles centered over post content… on both the single post pages and the show posts plugin and show post page templates. Is there a quick CSS code to ensure all post titles are centered? I have found CSS but for other themes that don’t work for Weaver Xtreme that I use. Thanks in advance!

scrambler

the rule below should do it

.single .page-title {text-align:center;}

Leigh2018
    Participant

Thanks Scrambler. I tried that before I came here – and it didn’t work – well it works to center them on their on single page of course, but is there a way to center the titles on the “show posts” widget and the “page with posts” page templates?

Leigh2018
    Participant

Oh and also on the main blog page… that CSS doesn’t center the titles. Sorry… I have been sick and feel dumbed-down this week due to that!

Best Answer

scrambler

This reply has been accepted as the best answer.

If you want the post title always centered, add the rule below to the Post Title BG CSS+ box

{text-align:center;}

You still need the other rule for the single post page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.