Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Plugin Failed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jennym
    Participant

Hi, Despite disabling all plugins, I can’t get Weaver Xtreme 1.2.2. to install – I keep getting the message ‘Install failed’.

I downloaded the plugin from the link on the ‘confirmation of purchase’ email.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks!
    scrambler

Weaver Xtreme 1.2.2 is not a plugin, it is a theme, it is free and installs from the wordpress repository.

What you buy is the “Plus” Plugin, and that you install as a plugin.

So you need to make sure you are not mixing the free WordPress Theme with the “for purchase” advanced options PLUS plugin

jennym
    Participant

I have the theme already installed, downloaded from WordPress.  

Now I understand thanks.  The link (in your confirmation email) to download the plus plugin has expired (I purchased the plugin in February 2015), but I was able to install the plugin from a backup.
    Thanks for your help.

scrambler

@jennym

Make sure you download the latest version of the plus plugin that goes with the latest version of the theme.

When you purchase the plus plugin, you get login credentials to the Plus site where you can always go back and download the latest version.

You go there http://shop.weavertheme.com/

Login using your credentials

Go to Your Accounts > Purchase History

There you can  click View Details and download

There at the bottom you can re download the latest version

Weaver
    Keymaster

@jennym

You can ALWAYS login to the http://shop.weavertheme.com site with the user name you used to purchase the Xtreme Plus plugin and open the Your Account : Purchase History page to download the latest .zip file version of the plugin.

Edit: posted simultaneously with scrambler 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.