Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Plug In Renewal???

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 3 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lesann
    Participant

Hi Guys, this is the message I’ve been receiving. I don’t recall that we had to renew the plug-in, and I’m not clicking on it until I know it’s legit.

Thanks for your help,

Leslie Ann

Hello Leslie Ann Sartor,

Your license key for Weaver Xtreme Plus Plugin is will expire in just two weeks!

If you wish to renew your license, simply click the link below and follow the instructions. You will get a 30% discount for renewing your license. You also may upgrade to a higher number of licenses if you wish.

Remember, Weaver Xtreme Plus Plugin will continue to function even if you don’t renew. However, you will not get updates to the latest versions, which may have both bug fixes and new features.

Once your license has expired, you will no longer be able to download any version of Weaver Xtreme Plus, so if you do not intend to renew, we suggest you at least download an archival version of the plugin for your own future use.

Your license expires on: January 26, 2019.

Your expiring license key is:

Renew now: https://shop.weavertheme.com/<wbr />checkout/?edd_license_key=<wbr />dbd6fa97073cf43d69e276ebd9e95f<wbr />78&download_id=145.

We appreciate your  support for Weaver Xtreme Plus Plugin that renewing you license will help to continue.

scrambler

The Plus plugin is indeed a subscription I believe an 18 month one.
    The site is the official weaver site shopping page

Lesann
    Participant

Is this still the most current theme?

Thanks,

L

scrambler

This what?

Latest version of the Xtreme Theme (the latest in existence) is v 4.2.2

latest version of the Xtreme theme Support plugin is 4.0.3

Latest version of the Xtreme Plus plugin is 3.1.1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.