Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Return value of weaverx_getopt()

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    randym56
    Participant

After installing the Docket Cache plugin today to optimize my site, I am getting this error message every time someone accesses my website. I need assistance to troubleshoot this error:

[24-Feb-2024 22:54:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Return value of weaverx_getopt() must be of the type string, array returned in /home/jwra0el90vk7/public_html/boggsjewelers/wp-content/themes/weaver-xtreme/includes/lib-runtime.php:55
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/jwra0el90vk7/public_html/boggsjewelers/wp-content/plugins/weaver-xtreme-plus/includes/weaver_xplus_runtime_lib.php(330): weaverx_getopt(‘fonts_added’)
    #1 /home/jwra0el90vk7/public_html/boggsjewelers/wp-content/plugins/weaver-xtreme-plus/includes/weaver_xplus_actions.php(949): weaverx_plus_getopt_array(‘fonts_added’)
    #2 /home/jwra0el90vk7/public_html/boggsjewelers/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): weaverxplus_mce_google_fonts_styles(”)
    #3 /home/jwra0el90vk7/public_html/boggsjewelers/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #4 /home/jwra0el90vk7/public_html/boggsjewelers/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #5 /home/jwra0el90vk7/public_html/boggsjewelers/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(45): do_action(‘admin_init’)
    #6 {main}
    thrown in /home/jwra0el90vk7/public_html/boggsjewelers/wp-content/themes/weaver-xtreme/includes/lib-runtime.php on line 55

Weaver
    Keymaster

This seems to be a new problem, almost certainly caused by using a newer version of PHP (e.g., 8.x), or turning on PHP errors (maybe the cache plugin).

I believe that Weaver Xtreme Version 6.4.1 will fix the issue, but since I have no way to duplicate your problem, I’m just going by the very useful information your provided.

It has not been updated to the WP repository yet, but it is available for direct download:

Weaver Xtreme Current Versions

I’d appreciate it if you can confirm this fixes the problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.