Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme PHP code

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ROBIN 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ROBIN
    Participant

I am struggling with this plugin, I am not sure what, if anything, is theme related and what is plugin related. I am leaning to Plugin because I rarely have issues with the theme, but I thought I would ask.

The plugin knowledge base offers this option to change the button text but I can’t get it to work when I add it into the Actions and Filters section.

Do you see anything wrong with the code or is it just not compatible with Weaver?

/**
    * Change “Buy Now!” button text
    */
    function tribe_buy_now_button_text( $html ) {
    $html = str_replace( ‘Buy Now!’ , ‘Register Now!’, $html );
    return $html;
    }
    add_filter( ‘tribe_tickets_buy_button’, ‘tribe_buy_now_button_text’, 11, 2 );

Thank you as always for any help you can provide

scrambler

Where are you adding the code, it should go in Advanced Options > Head Section > Actions and filter box.

You have too many stars in the comment section but that should not be an issue.

ALSO, make sure to retype ALL single quotes as if you copy pasted they will likely be bad (asymmetrical) from the operation

/*
     Change "Buy Now!" button text
     */
     function tribe_buy_now_button_text( $html ) {
     $html = str_replace( 'Buy Now!' , 'Register Now!', $html );
     return $html;
     }
     add_filter( 'tribe_tickets_buy_button', 'tribe_buy_now_button_text', 11, 2 );

ROBIN
    Participant

Thank you very much

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.