Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Photo Blog Justification

Topic Resolution: Answered
Viewing 5 posts - 17 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    scrambler

I see you have removed all the span across two columns, so that appears to be what caused a mess.

Try what I said, which is add the Span options to the images you want one by one and test in between, and see if you can spot at what point columns 2 and 4 become empty

Bburns
    Participant

Span 2 columns for the upper left image forces columns 2 and 4 to become empty.  This doesn’t happen if I do the same for only the aviator dog image, instead I get a blank white space to the right.

scrambler

Is it only the upper left, if so then you can just avoid that.

This must be a bug in masonry, and if so I don’t know if @weaver can do anything about it.

In the meantime, try to put as many of the span you need without breaking masonry. Once you have that done, you can try the custom CSS I last gave you and see if it makes it look nice. If at that point the CSS causes a problem, remove it, and post back without it so I can rework it

Bburns
    Participant

Page looks good now. Thank you!

There seems to be a slight loss of image quality on the span 2 column images viewed on the photo blog page (commissions).  When viewed on single page the images are sharp.

scrambler

This is because the images used are of 244×300 resolution and they are displayed at 520 x 640 in the span.

If these are featured images of posts and the original images are larger than 244 x 300, you probably need to select to display the post featured images at higher resolution (choices are thumbnail, low, medium full) use whatever is bigger than 520 x 640.

Note: you don’t seem to have added the Centering CSS back, and you can do that now to improve it a bit

.masonry-brick {text-align:center;}

Viewing 5 posts - 17 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.