Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme per page widget area issue unsolved

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kiwimef
    Participant

hi there, i need your help again.

i am trying to create a per page area for the shop (woocommerce) only. it worked easily with weaver II pro. i have searched the forum and found a comment about using dynamic widgets. i have installed it but i don’t understand how it works. could anybody explain step by step what would i have to put where? i am completely confused now, sorry. thanks ain advance

scrambler

The little I know about Dynamic widget, once installed, if you open a widget that you place in a widget area, you will have a dynamic widget button to open dynamic widget and define on which pages the widget should show up.

but It is really not our place to provide help for a plugin… the plugin dvelopper form would be a better place for that.

kiwimef
    Participant

ok and apologies for asking in the wong place. would you know how to solve the per page area issue other than with the dynamic widget? and why did it work so easily with weaver II pro and not with the weaver extreme plus? has that feature been taken away?

scrambler
    Xtreme has the exact same per page widget area system as Weaver II pro. You must have the Companion plugin Weaver Xtreme Theme support installed.
    You create your custom Area widget by giving it a name in the box at the bottom of Main options > Sidebar and Layout page.
    You populate your newly created widget Area in Appearance > Widgets.
    Then on the page that should be using that custom Widget area, you select the name of your widget area in one of the drop down list located in the Widget Area Replacement section of the page editing page.
    If you are having a problem with that, please be specific about what you did and give us a link to the page
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.