Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Pages “jumping” when navigating

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    powersite
    Participant

I’m having a problem with my pages jumping when I navigate between pages on this website http://powersite3.com/coughran/.

I tried disabling all plugins and don’t see any CSS conflicts.  Any ideas?
    With every little trick I get the hang of, I’m really liking this new weaver Extreme! 

Thanks!
    powersite
    Participant

I hadn’t thought about that, but it makes sense.  The client is supposed to be getting more content for me.

Thanks, Joy!
    Violetw
    Participant

hmmm. I don’t think that is the reason the page seems to ‘jump’. If you are using a child theme I think there’s a minor issue between main theme and its child. I hesitate to call it a ‘bug’ but I have seen it happen on wordpress and also on blogger (I’ve got both types of blogs). Note: when I handtag my other sites (not blogs) the page never ‘jumps’.
    Since I am new to wordpress, still learning it, I cannot be ‘certain’ the problem is with wordpress, it can definitely be operator-error.  I mean I ‘think’ the jumpiness comes from the system reading the main theme’s stylesheets/functions and then reading the child stylesheets/functions. But since I moved to weaver xtreme I have not yet seen the need for a ‘child’ because the theme itself is so multi-dimensional in features.

MickR
    Participant

Try adding the following to your custom CSS:

html { overflow-y: scroll;}

Hangover
    Participant

MickR   Marvellous! You just helped me solve my problem!!! Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.