Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme page title sticky

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dosolutions
    Participant

Is it possible to add the page title to the left side of the menu on all pages? similar to how the site title is in mobile view?

The main menu is sticky but there is no way to know what page the user is on if there is a lot of content.

Also on the home page the sticky menu is too high in the mobile view to be visible.

rep-solutions dot com

scrambler

If you have the Plus plugin, you can activate the PHP shortcode in Appearance +Xtreme Plus > PHP by checking the box and save

Then you can add the PHP shortcode below to the Menu Left HTML box

[php] wp_title(""); [/php]
    scrambler

As for “Also on the home page the sticky menu is too high in the mobile view to be visible.”

I don’t see what you mean, I can see the mobile menu just fine at the top. It is a bit too close to the right edge, and that could be remedy by changing

@media only screen and (min-width: 500px) {
    .menu-primary .wvrx-menu-container {margin-left:40px !important;}
    .site-title-on-menu.wvrx-menu-html.wvrx-menu-left { display: none; }
    }

to

@media only screen and (min-width: 500px) {
    .menu-primary .wvrx-menu-container {margin-left:40px !important;width: 90%;}
    .site-title-on-menu.wvrx-menu-html.wvrx-menu-left { display: none; }
    }

dosolutions
    Participant

All great, however now before the menu sticks to the top of the screen there are two page titles showing, I would like to show only one page title at a time, so the on menu page title should only be visible when stuck.

thanks!

scrambler

The guide article below had your solution

“Fixed to Top on Scroll” Menus: Customization – Weaver Xtreme Guide (weavertheme.com)

Just add the rules below to the theme global custom CSS rule box

.wvrx-menu-html {display:none;}
    .wvrx-fixonscroll .wvrx-menu-html {display:block;}

NOTE:
    |You appears to have checked the “Add Site title to the left” menu option, yet have no site title.

I would uncheck that option.

Then If you do not want to see the site title, you should hide it using the Theme Options, but you should enter a site title in WordPress, as it is important for search engines.

dosolutions
    Participant

As a refinement, I would like to hide page titles (now showing in the menu bar – left- and highlighted on the menu) on pages that have the top most menu.. So hidden on Home and Specials.

Other pages in the menu are sub menu items and need the page titles to show.

rep-solutions dot com

scrambler

If instead of hiding the page title in the menu before it scrolls, you want to just always hide the page title and only show it in the menu, then you can just hide the page title in the page editing page options.

I don’t see any page title on your site so I assume you figured that out.

dosolutions
    Participant

Yes, but we added the page title to the menu, so I am trying to prevent the redundant display of the page title, and the menu highlighting.

scrambler

I have no idea what you mean….

Right now the page title is only on the left side of the menu not the page, so no redundancy…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.