Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Page problem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    merlojh
    Participant

Not sure why this is happening but the page looks good back end html but when viewed not so??

even the colors are not showing up on the pages go to css colors are there but do not work?

I had a problem my data base it was corrupted lost all my media images now have to replace them all not fun had to go to a data base backup that worked that helped but not with media images

Murals

scrambler

I am confused what is wrong with the page exactly?

As for your remark on options not matching what you are doing in the back end, can you elaborate?

Are you saying that if you change a color in the theme setting and save the setting, the setting stick and shows correctly in the back end, but does not propagate on the live site?
    If so, is that rue for all options, do none of them propagate?

merlojh
    Participant

Yes none of then propagate to the color? The back end looks fine but front end the page in view does not look like the html in back end John

scrambler

Is everything up to date (theme plugins, WordPress…)?

Does the preview in the customizer work?

Clear all your caches and see it that changes anything

Deactivate All non weaver plugins and see if that fixes it

merlojh
    Participant

Nothing seems to work now I have some strange thing above my menu?

[buttons start='first-to-show' end='last-to-show' list='1,3,2' wrap='div']

<ul id=”menu-main-menu” class=”weaverx-theme-menu sm wvrx-menu collapsed wvrx-center-menu” data-smartmenus-id=”16167043010694717″>
    <li id=”menu-item-2260″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-object-page menu-item-home current-menu-item page_item page-item-11 current_page_item menu-item-2260″>Home
    <li id=”menu-item-2261″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-object-page menu-item-2261″>About
    <li id=”menu-item-2262″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-post_type menu-item-object-page menu-item-2262″>Murals

scrambler

It looks like your installation may be corrupted.

If it is the database, then the only solution would be to restore a backup from before you had the problem.

BUT before that you can first try to reinstall the theme in case the corruption is in the theme files and not the database.

• Save your settings, and download a copy for good measure.
    • Switch to a different theme.
    • Delete all weaver Theme and plugins.
    • Reinstall weaver Xtreme theme from WordPress and activate
    • Reinstall Xtreme Theme Support Plugin from WordPress and activate.
    • Reinstall Xtreme Plus plugin.

merlojh
    Participant

Hate to ask but where do I save settings? John

merlojh
    Participant

Found it John

merlojh
    Participant

Not sure what to do from here? I think I may have to rebuild the whole site. Did all tests nothing worked. I could go ahead and reinstall all files and database but the same thing may happen again. Any ideas? Thanks John

scrambler

Your host provider should have a backup from before the incident he could restore for you

merlojh
    Participant

I had the backup and did it but the first data base was corrupt so I need to go back to a third which worked but when I was working on the site everything went wrong. I can install the data base again but may have the same problem? John

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.