Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Page and Post Titles Bold When Normal Weight Selected

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Gillian

I just installed Weaver Xtreme 1.0.2 and now all my page and post titles are bold, even though I have the “Normal Weight” option selected for both.  Example page.  I am using a custom font for the titles, I don’t know if that is significant.  The normal weight option worked fine in version 1.0.1.

scrambler

There is a new setting drop down list on the bold and italic options instead of the previous checkbox.

You now have the choice between Inherit, ON or OFF to fix a problem where an unselected checkbox could lead to the style actually being inherited and on

So you may have to go back and select OFF in each of these

Gillian

Yes, I had seen that there is a new drop-down list for font-weight and font-style in lots of places now.

However, on the Content Areas tab, the original Normal Weight tick-box option remains for all title options – there is no drop-down list (although there is one for font-style).

Similarly, on the Post Specifics tab, in the Post Title section, the original Normal Weight tick-box option remains – there is no drop-down list (although there is one for font-style).

I suspect that the title font-weight drop-downs just got missed 🙂

PS I just fixed up the titles with custom CSS pending a fix.

scrambler

@weaver will have to review then

Weaver
    Keymaster

It is a bug – but not in that Admin interface, but in the code that adds the class.

Will try to fix. So the release will be 1.0.2.1, I think, rather than 1.0.3. Fortunately, should be time to fix before approval at WP.org.

Weaver
    Keymaster

1.0.2.1 is now available from weavertheme.com

Gillian

Thanks @weaver – all fixed 🙂

kiwimef
    Participant

i’m afraid i don’t have any drop downs for font style or font weight anywhere! what am i missing??? please help, i’m using xtreme plus,

thanks
    scrambler

There is no drop down for these. You need to add a Custom CSS rule in the object CSS+ box like

{font-weight:100;}

or as Weaver explained here http://forum.weavertheme.com/discussion/comment/57282/#Comment_57282

You can create a Class that does the style, and then use that class in your HTML or in the “add classes” box of objects that have one

kiwimef
    Participant

that saved it ! i had tried with {font-style:light} and that did not work.

thank you so much!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.