Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme One Column

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lizboll
    Participant

I would like to use 1 column for my Weaver Xtreme and not 2 or 3 or at the very least make my right side column smaller in width.  If the second is only possible then what is the maximum that I can go tt?.  My reason is that on my product page the image is to the left and the description is far below the image. It looks like there is no description which is bad because no one will know what I am trying to convey unless they scroll down which no one is going to do.  My only solution that I can think of is to make it one column so that the description has more space and show up next to the image and not below.  Or maybe it’s a wrapping issues. Ideas?

If one column is possible that would be my first choice mostly because I prefer the look.
    scrambler

First always give us a link to your site as requested in the posting guidelines, this is the only way to be sure of what you mean.

I suspect you are referring to sidebars. The Container below the menu can be organized with a number of configurations.

No Sidebars (one column) sidebar on the left only or on the right only, or on both, and different variations for Sidebar behavior on mobile devices.

The sidebar layout can be set globally for every type of pages in Main Options > Sidebar & Layout page. The width for them can also be defined there

But these global settings can be overridden at the page level, in every page editing page, using the drop down list “Select Sidebar Layout for this page”

You do need to have the “Weaver Xtreme Theme support” Plugin installed and activated to have all the page editing page options.

The width of the sidebar can also be changed there for any given page.

I suggest you take the time to explore every option page under the Theme options, as well as read through the documentation. There are a lot of possibilities in Xtreme, and only by doing that will you have a chance to know about them.

For any more specific help, please provide a link to the site with details of what the issue is

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.