Home Forums Showcase New website for a stationary supplier

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Maureen 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lambert
    Participant

https://www.penflex.co.za

Website built with Weaver Extreme, Siteorigin and Ubermenu

Maureen
    Participant

Hi Lambert,

As always, very nicely done. The slider on the home page is fun.

Few comments:

• I scaled down the site to mobile size on my MAC and the drop down products menu didn’t seem to work.
    • the menu bar is browser wide and the container is boxed. Throws me off a little that the menu is not directly above the content
    • I see you used WooCommerce as a “brochure” again. I will have to try this. Have you every added pricing and an add to cart but not have the order processed? A possible new client wants to review the order and process manually. I’m thinking of using Gravity Forms to do that, but your method of using WooCommerce with photos, description and packaging is better.

lambert
    Participant

Hi Maureen

It works fine on mobile. I have found in the past that if you pull your window in your browser it does not always reflect what it does on mobile. I use Waterfox on Mac and it has a responsive design mode which works pretty well.

There are plugins available to change woocommerce from a selling to a quoting shop. I haven’t done it myself, but there’s a plugin called Booster Tools that I am sure will be able to do it

Maureen
    Participant

Thanks Lambert!  I’ll look into that plugin.

I just checked the Products menu on my iPhone. It works when I tap the down arrow, but not when I tap the word “Products”  I always thought that it worked with both word link and down arrow

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.