Home Forums Tutorials and Hints from Users Need to change background color on a buddypress widget

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    iempoweru
    Participant

I have a site with buddypress membership, the members only automatic sign in page is where I show a buddypress widget. The color scheme for all other widgets onsite is dark green with white lettering.  The “who’s online” widget for Buddypress is the opposite  – so the title actually shows up as a blank white space that looks like a text entry box.  And then the rest of the widget is the dark green.  Is there a way I can add css to change the lettering for that one widget to a darker color so the white text will show up?  And if so, what would it be?  I did a short review for this topic and came up blank.  Thanks for your help.

I can’t show you that particular page, but scroll down to the footer widgets to see the color scheme of the other widgets.  https://iempoweru.com/

Thank you in advance for your help.

scrambler

Yes you can fix it with CSS, but we can’t give it to you without seeing the page.

If you know how to use the browser developer tool, you can right click on the widget white background that should be green, click inspect, and find the rule that sets it to white in the developer tools console.

Then you can use the same rule but with the green background and put that in the theme Global Custom CSS Rule

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.