Home Forums Designer Blocks for Gutenberg Need Tips To Create A Website For A Non-Profit Organization

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scrambler 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

emmakennedybfd
    Participant

Can someone kindly provide me some helpful tips to create a perfect website for a non-profit organization? There is a friend of mine who has started her own non-profit organization and she wanted me to create a website for her. I have made some plans myself but it will be more helpful I f I will take the ideas and tips from other people as well. I have also look into other similar websites that professional web designer UK has worked on, and I have got some inspiration from there. It will be very helpful if anyone could give some more tips that I can consider while making the website.

scrambler

I am not sure what you expect people to tell you.

Creating website has two sides.

The design, which is what look and functionality you want. Only you and your customer can decide what you need and like

The tool to implement the design. if you use Weaver Xtreme you know you will be able to implement any design you come up with, and we can help do that once you know what you want to do 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.