Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme My custom right sidebar is missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bobbiegirl55
    Participant

Went to my site’s blog this morning: https://www.patmora.com/blog/

and the right sidebar is missing. I made the move to Xtreme from Plus ages ago and it’s been fine. I haven’t been on the site for a week so I don’t know what could have happened.

It is a per-page widget called blog_rightside.

any thoughts would be appreciated!

Bobbie

Weaver
    Keymaster

Are you sure it is missing, or has it just shifted to the bottom? I see content there that looks like it belongs in a sidebar.

If that is the case, then you’ve probably added some new content that almost certainly has either a missing </div> or and extra </div> or <div>.

scrambler

Have you gone to appearance > Widget and made sure the widget is still there.

Have you gone to the page editing page made sure it is selected as a per page replacement?

Have you checked that everything (WP, theme, plugins) are on their latest versions?

Have you tried deactivating ALL non weaver plugins and see if it comes back? (if so reactivate one by one to find the culprit)

Weaver
    Keymaster

There definitely is broken HTML on your page. If you use “View Source” to see the output HTML (especially with Firefox), you’ll see that somewhere in the middle there is a bunch of text that is being used as a link in a <a href=”bunch of text but not a url……” section.

scrambler

Actually, Your secondary widget area has been set to hide on all devices, so just undo that setting 🙂

Bobbiegirl55
    Participant

Thank you for all of this information; I have done all the checks and it is working again!

Go Weaver Team!!

Bobbie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.