Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Moving a menu into the header bar next to logo

This topic contains 25 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Weaver 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 17 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

scrambler

For your logo on mobile add the rule below in Main Options > FOnts & Custom > Custom CSS rule box

.is-mobile .custom-logo-on-menu {float:right;}

I added this to the guide article 🙂

bmackler
    Participant

Yes, ok those are done and the site is coming up properly for me . Is it for you?  also what can I do about the mobile icon for the menu? or can I link the logo to the homepage?

scrambler

We cross posted, my answer is above

Slider is OK now 🙂

bmackler
    Participant

Ok great, thanks.  I love this theme.  it is so flexible

I tried this but it didnt move the menu, it just moved the logo…

.is-mobile .custom-logo-on-menu {float:right;}

also, can I link the logo to the homepage?

Maureen
    Participant

Just checked back in on this post thread and what a difference a few hours make! @bmackler The site is looking great.
    <h1 class=”page-title entry-title m-font-size-title font-roboto”></h1>

scrambler

Sorry, I read too quickly. To move the hamburger menu, there is a guide article.

Try to always search the guide first, searching for menu would have shown you the article

https://guide.weavertheme.com/mobile-menu-advanced-customizations/

bmackler
    Participant

@maureen – Thanks!

@scrambler – thats what I was looking for, thank, you.  All fixed.  Only problem now is the logo linking to the main url.  I followed the instructions to click header image links to site, but that did not work, I tried to hard code it into the header file but that did not work either…

scrambler

There is no function to link the WordPress Custom logo that I know of.

@weaver can confirm and tell us if that could be a suggestion he would consider.

If you have Plus, you can control the image placed in the menu bar and add a link to it, by using the menu Left HTML content box instead of the WP custom logo.

bmackler
    Participant

@scrambler – ok, Thanks. I looked and researched,glad to know it wasnt me!   hopefully thatl be something that can be added in to the regular theme.

Thanks for all your help until now.

Weaver
    Keymaster

I don’t think adding that as a option (link) is worthwhile or necessary. If it is a vital design goal, it can be handled by Weaver Xtreme Plus.

Viewing 10 posts - 17 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.