Home Forums Archived Forums Weaver II Theme Weaver II Pro mobile view not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    scottmacd
    Participant

hi the mobile view is  not showing  on http://www.croft-cottages.co.uk  

Weaver
    Keymaster

I see the mobile view when I look. Don’t know what you mean. Can you specify a specific device or anything?

scrambler
    Cant test on an actual mobile device, but when I reduce the browser size, it does transition to mobile mode. with the mobile menu and such.
    If the issue is only on an actual  mobile device, make sure you dont have a mobile option from a plugin activated like Jet pack or something. Weaver is not compatible with other plugins mobile mode.
    Also make sure to clear your cache if you are using one
    scottmacd
    Participant

It doesn’t all scroll on my iPhone at all very strange 

scrambler

I tested on my android tablet and it looks fine.

I still do not understand what you mean by “It doesn’t all scroll on my iPhone”

Try to be more detailed and specific in your explanations 🙂

scottmacd
    Participant

very odd how it doesn’t work for me could be the cache though I have tried that

scrambler

You may want to start by answering our question about better describing what does not work, because we do not understand what you mean

Gillian

I see the mobile menu on my iPhone, but I also see a “Full” button at the top.  You might want to switch to responsive mode instead of smart mode (see the Mobile tab in Weaver II Pro settings).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘ Weaver II Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.