Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Mobile view full width images issue (padding being applied)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dillon
    Participant

I’m noticing a slight issue with Cover block background images not going all the way to the sides of the screen on mobile only.

So for example on this page: https://www.innerresourcing.co.uk/find-your-poise-reduce-stress-create-calm/

The cover block image right at the top (of the sunset) is full width on desktop and tablet, but on mobile, I get a narrow white line down the side of the image. It looks like there’s a 2% padding being added, but only on mobile. Similarly, further down that same page the image that is dark green with a spiral pattern has the same issue.

There’s something odd happening on the right edge of these images as well, i.e. the image doesn’t go all the way tot the edge, though this isn’t so obvious when looking at the emulated mobile display, but is really obvious when looked at on an actual mobile screen. I’m getting this on other pages too.

Also on mobile, there’s a gap at the right hand end of the menu (not sure if this is related or a different issue). Again it can only be seen on an actual mobile.

scrambler

How di you make the block cover full width?

Right now it is using the class Aligncenter and wvrx-fullwidth which is incompatible with the CSS+ rule you added below that adds padding manually

#content .entry-content{max-width:940px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;padding-left:2%;padding-right:2%;}

The other images are using the class Alignfull that does the full width without having that problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.