Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Mobile Responsive Sizing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  P_W_ 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

P_W_
    Participant

so in first place, I appreciate knowing that Weaver Xtreme is a responsive theme. I was under the impression I had to do something to make it responsive.

I validated the mobile behavior from a desktop by shrinking my browser and it pretty much work, except for a couple of pages.

Here is one: http://fbtargetedtraffic.com/video-training/. On that page, the blue bar with the “Discover How YOU Can Get Fresh Leads Weekly” text really shrink in well.

But the text underneath it (“Watch my training lesson be…”) and the video will not shrink with the rest of information on the page.  How can I fix this?

Equally, I have another site which appears to be responsive, except for the adds. The adds are running of a plugin I have installed. Here is the site https://wifitrailcamera.com/buying-guide/ .Going into the subpages on this page will lead you to the adds I am talking about, which are not mobile responsive (the adds)

Thank you

Weaver
    Keymaster

Please start your own topics when you ask a new question.

scrambler

The theme is fully responsive, but the theme is not involved and has no control over the content you put in.

You have a block of content styled with

.rsp-ty-content{
    width:700px;
    text-align:center;
    margin:auto;
    }

This means that content has a fixed width of 700px, and therefore it will not scale.

You must always use either percentages or min width for your horizontal sizing, so it can scale

In that case, change the rule to

.rsp-ty-content{
    max-width:700px;
    text-align:center;
    margin:auto;
    }

P_W_
    Participant

Thank you

I did not notice I had received an answer.

I will look into it and see if it fixes my problem.

thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.