Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Mobile menu not clickable and centered logo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dosolutions
    Participant

In global custom CSS I added code to shrink the logo and center it as part of the menu, but even though the menu is in clear view, when click on the hamburger menu, nothing opens and the home page loads, as if I clicked on the logo.

Perhaps there is a better way to center the logo…

Also at 800 x 1200 (ipads)

I tried to move the menu over with this- but it had no real effect.

ul.wvrx-menu {
    margin-left: 9em;

}

Thanks

scrambler

Please provide a link to your site

dosolutions
    Participant
    scrambler

The problem is that the way you customized your logo on the menu bar by positioning it absolute is not responsive.

It starts messing things up way before the mobile menu. If you reduce your browser width until the menu items occupy the whole width, they too will be behind it and unaccessible, and if you reduce it further, the logo will completely hide the ones on the second line.

You can fix the Mobile menu issue by making your current rules restricted to desktop adding the .is-desktop class to it, and reduce the image a bit on mobile with the second rule below

.is-desktop .menu-primary .custom-logo-on-menu {position:absolute;top:0px;left:-50px;}

.is-mobile .menu-primary .custom-logo-on-menu img {height:5em;margin-top:-10px}

But more importantly you should rethink making the logo float above the menu bar

One way would be to replace you rule by the ones below. These would allow the menu to stay on the right of the logo even when on two lines, so that it would never hide anything

.is-menu-desktop .wvrx-center-menu {display:block;}
    .is-desktop .menu-primary .custom-logo-on-menu {margin-bottom:-100px;}
    .is-mobile .menu-primary .custom-logo-on-menu img {height:5em;margin-top:-10px}

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.