Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Min-height on 2 column content not working

Viewing 3 posts - 17 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    booth1
    Participant

Perfect thanks mate, what I did is put in the following:

#container {position:relative;background-image:url(http://ally-law.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/schwabe-bg.jpg);background-size:cover;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:right;padding:0px;}
    #content {background: #E8E8E8; width:50%;position:absolute;height:100%;overflow:auto;}
    + .is-mobile.page-id-262 #content {width:100%;}

Changing the mobile width to 100% and it worked almost perfectly. The image disapeared probably behind the content. The only little problem is there is a tiny horizontal scrollbar on the mobile version which moves only a few pixels left and right. Not a big deal as not even really noticable though.

Otherwise it works beautifully mate thank you!
    scrambler

If what you want is not see the image but have the text be full width, you should proceed differently because as long as you are using position absolute things will be a bit funky.

What you want on mobile, is have a transparent color on content, so the background of the text is made by the background of the container, and so you need to set the container background color on mobile to be just that.

Use

#container {position:relative;background-image:url(ImageUrl);background-size:cover;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:right;padding:0px;}
    + .is-desktop.page-id-262 #content {width:50%;position:absolute;height:100%;overflow:auto;}
    + .is-mobile.page-id-262 #container {background-image:none;background-color:grey;}
    + .is-mobile.page-id-262 #content {background-color:transparent;}

booth1
    Participant

Excellent, I was having some border issues on mobile and that seems to have sorted out as well. I added a background color to .is-desktop part and now it looks pefect. I can’t thank you enough for this mate. When it launches I’ll show you your handiwork! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 17 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.