Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Menu look change in 1.1

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

Same problem here, my menu changed looks after updating to 1.1. Can’t figure out how to fix it. Hover and current page colours now miss a few pixel at the bottom height making the menu look unfinished. Where would this value now hide? Changing the height with  Desktop Menu Vertical padding box only changes the full menu height, the missing pixels on hover/current page colours are still there. Also the search icon on the right is back on the menu but the box for it is not ticked..

scrambler

This discussion was created from comments split from: Trouble after updating to 1.1.

scrambler

Please provide a link to you site so we can see what is going on

Peter
    Participant

Link to see the hover & current page missing bottom pixels issue here: http://myamiko.net/kkkkk/

I just now noticed I could touch this area with a change to the following css:

scrambler

This is indeed a small bug that crept in. A line-height:0 rule was removed that should not and it affects the menu when centered.

You can fix it as follow:

I believe you added the rule below in Main options > Primary menu bar > menu bar BG CSS+ box.

{padding-left:30px; border-top:1px solid #0E52B2; border-bottom:1px solid #0E52B2; box-shadow: 0 0 5px #ccc;}

Add line-height:0 to it

{padding-left:30px; border-top:1px solid #0E52B2; border-bottom:1px solid #0E52B2; box-shadow: 0 0 5px #ccc;line-height:0;}

I sent a PM @ weaver about it

Peter
    Participant

Many thanks, this solved the problem!

Peter
    Participant

Ah, forgot to check the menu search icon on the right, is there another way to turn it off besides not having the checkbox ticked?

scrambler

I don’t understand, you want it or not or sometimes (when)?

Peter
    Participant

No, would like to be able to turn it off completely but the tickbox in the info bar section does not seem to remove it.

Gillian

In Main Options > Header > Header Area have you tried setting “Hide Search on Header” to “Hide on All Devices”?

Peter
    Participant

Thanks, now gone! Don’t know why I missed that one this time.. looked about 10 times but still missed it 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.