Home Forums Weaver II Theme Weaver II Pro Menu dropdown bar is blocked by Autooptimize plugin

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Weaver 1 hour, 54 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

karen
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking for which javascript is blocked by the AutoOptimize plugin for dropdown Menus. There is an option in the plugin to ignore jqueries, but I do not know which one it is.

scrambler

Sorry I am not following, so you will need to elaborate.

Are you having a problem with a plugin messing up the theme?

Weaver
    Keymaster

We have found that any plugin that tries to “optimize” any javascripts will inevitably break Weaver Xtreme’s already optimized Javascript. You will likely not be able to use that plugin.

karen
    Participant

AutoOptimize gives me the opportunity to name scripts that I do not want to include in minimization. I was trying to find out what I need to put in that field to have it ignore weaver’s Javascript. Thanks

Karen

Weaver
    Keymaster

If you look at the HTML source (or use your browser’s developer tools) of your un-optimized site, you can search for /weaver-xtreme/assets/js to find all the js files included by Weaver. There are some at the beginning, and some at the end.

The exact scripts included may vary depending on the options you’re using.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.