June 20, 2022 at 15:03 UTC - Views: 49 #70923
I have amended the menu colours on my site via the customise option. They have been saved and are showing OK on the customise preview, however they have not updated on the live environment.
I have also attempted this via the Xtreme Admin panel, and have encountered the same issue. Have I missed something here?June 20, 2022 at 15:05 UTC - Views: 48 #70924
*deleted*June 20, 2022 at 17:46 UTC - Views: 47 #70925
The first likely reasons a change made in the options does not show up in the live site are caching issues. Either from a cache plugin, or a cache service like Cloudflare, or the browser cache.
The first thing to do is to CLEAR ALL these caches, and eventually deactivate any cache plugin if used and see if that solves the problem.
If not the issue:
June 21, 2022 at 11:24 UTC - Views: 41 #70926
- Can you tell us what color code is showing for the menu item text in both the customizer and the Xtreme Admin > Main options > menus ?
- Is the menu color the only setting that does show up in the live site, or is that true for any setting you change in the theme options?
I cleared the Cloudflare cache but that didn’t work. Have also cleared by device caches but still the same. I attach a screenshot of how the customise preview looks.June 21, 2022 at 14:53 UTC - Views: 39 #70927
Also it would appear it’s ALL settings affected.June 21, 2022 at 15:45 UTC - Views: 39 #70928
If none of the settings are showing up in the live site and you are not using a cache plugin, then a few more things
June 21, 2022 at 17:46 UTC - Views: 32 #70929
- Paste here the content of the system info box found in Xtreme Admin > Theme Help page
- Make sure Xtreme theme and plugin are on the latest version
- Deactivate ALL non weaver plugins, and see if that fixes the problem. If so, reactivate one by one testing in between to find the culprit.
- Last, go through all the points in the article below
I’m unable to paste it here due to Wordfence restrictions, but you can find the code here:June 21, 2022 at 18:58 UTC - Views: 30 #70930
Your server memory limit seems low (32) you should ask your host provider to raise it to 256 (one of the recommendations in the guide article)
You can also get rid of Weaver II theme extra plugin
Report when you have tried the other suggestionsJune 28, 2022 at 15:31 UTC - Views: 22 #70956
I have been experimenting and added a border to my menu, and that worked. It only seems to be the colours which are not updating. I just changed the site header through the custom menu and that worked too.June 28, 2022 at 16:23 UTC - Views: 19 #70957
June 28, 2022 at 19:58 UTC - Views: 17 #70958
- Have you gone through the recommendations in the guide article I referenced?
- Have you i8ncreased your server side memory limit?
- Have you try deactivating ALL non weaver plugins to see if one could be interacting?
- Yes to the best of my knowledge
- Yes as you recommended
Bit if it can’t be fixed then I’ll just have to live with it. I appreciate your help regardless though.June 28, 2022 at 20:21 UTC - Views: 17 #70959
At this point @weaver would have to get involved.
If you have reproductible impossibility for the menu color change in the customizer to propagate on the live site, then he may want to have a lookJune 29, 2022 at 14:53 UTC - Views: 8 #70960WeaverKeymaster
I am away from home with only limited internet at the moment. I will try to look in a few days.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.