Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme menu bar text color

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Smambo
    Participant

I have been unable to change the text color in the menu bar settings. The hover changes but not the Primary menu bar text color. It shows in the box but doesn’t change on the page. I’m using Weaver Xtreme 1.1 

robfoster
    Participant

So you are putting a different colour in Appearance > Theme Options > Menus > Menu Bar Text Colour and it’s not showing up on your site,? Are you using a cache plugin? If not try clearing the cache on your browser, failing that give us a link to your site so we can help further

Smambo
    Participant

I cleared my cache with no luck. Other blocks that change colors work. I just started setting up the site so only have a few plugins–Jetpack, WP Edit, BackupWordpress, and the Weaver Extreme Theme  Support. url is

scrambler

First you need to provide us with a link to your Site, with specific about what you have in the menu bar text color box so we can see if anything abnormal is going on.

In parallel, you should try deactivating ALL non weaver plugins (including the cache plugin) to see if it makes a difference. If it does, then reactivate one by one to find the culprit.

Smambo
    Participant

I thought I included the link before but here it is     http://edh-hoa.com/ 

Like I said I do not have a cache plugin. but I will try to deactivate the ones I have as you suggested.

scrambler

That link goes to a page that says site under construction. We need to link to the actual site AND we need to know what you have in the Menu bar text color option box

Smambo
    Participant

I forgot, I have this “#FFFF19” in the box.

scrambler

You need to pay attention 🙂

Your link takes us to a page that says website under construction….. 

Smambo
    Participant

I just dropped the “wp” off the site when I sent the link. It should have came up to the home page as it is published. Try  http://edh-hoa.com/wp/

scrambler

The current page color is set to #bababa. Given you only have one menu item, it is the current page so you don’t see the regular menu item color.

Add more menu items and they will be yellow 🙂

Smambo
    Participant

Thank you very much. You also brought to my attention that WordPress was not installed in the “public” directory but under a subdirectory. I will have to change that, but thanks again.

scrambler

There is nothing wrong with keeping your wordpress installation in a subfolder. All mine are like that, It does not appear in the final URL

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.