Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Menu bar height

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Patti
    Participant

Hello!

Ya’ll have helped me with so many things but I can’t find the answer to the CSS for the menu bar height (although I’m sure you’ve helped me with it before). Site: Biomass Rules. He wants the menu bar to be skinnier than it is right now. He also wants to have | in between his menu items. Please let me know the CSS for both.

Also want to get rid of the gray widget color above the copyright. Cannot find where to do it? Want the copyright to be larger & in his main color of #006B02. Cannot remember the HTML to change his copyright with these variables? Any help is appreciated!

scrambler

Menu height:

Normally this is done using the Menu top and bottom margin option. Check what you have in there.

Gray widget is the Footer widget area, you can hide it using the hide area option for the footer widget area

You can change the font size and color of the copyright by adding the following CSS rule to the theme Global Custom CSS Rule box

#site-info {color:red;font-size:2em;}

Patti
    Participant

Thanks @scrambler! Took care of almost everything with your directions. Still need to know how to add the | (vertical bar) between the menu items underneath of the header?

User

@Patti

See: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-add-a-vertical-line-between-menu-items/

.wp-block-navigation {
    padding-top: 10px
    }
    .wp-block-navigation .wp-block-navigation-item {
    border-right: 1px solid;
    padding-right: 15px;
    }
    .wp-block-navigation .wp-block-navigation-item:last-child {
    border:none;
    }

Hope is works for you too.

Regard!

scrambler

The extrapolation of @user rule for the weaver theme are below

.is-menu-default .wvrx-menu>li {
    border-right: 1px solid;
    }
    .is-menu-default .wvrx-menu>li:last-child {
    border:none;
    }

Patti
    Participant

@scrambler Perfect! Thanks! Think that’s all for now!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.