Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Mega Menu Content?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gulkana
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to create a Mega Menu. I’ve followed the instructions shown here:

But, the last step has me lost:
    “Finally, define the content of the MegaMenu drop down using arbitrary HTML.”
    How and where do I do that?

Thanks so much,

Kelly
    scrambler

What do you want to put in your mega menu?

Whatever it is , put it there in the Description box as shown in the help

You can use just text or any HTML for more elaborate formatted content.

Gulkana
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.
    I’d like to have links to different pages of the blog shown in the menu. A dropdown style menu.
    So, do I just add URLs to the pages? How do I separate one menu item from the next?
    Kelly
    Gulkana
    Participant

OK. I’ve sorted using HTML to add links in the menu.

I would guess there are easier ways to create a dropdown menu, but I’m rather new at finding my way through the maze. 🙂
    Thanks again, 
    Kelly
    scrambler

If you just want a series of submenu items, then you do not need to use Mega Menus, just use a regular menu and submenu system

Mega menu are for people who want formatted content in their menu instead of the regular list of menu / sub menu items.

If you need help with using WordPress Custom Menu (in Appearance > Menus), Search Youtube for WordPress custom menus tutorials.

In Appearance > Menus, you can create your Menu(s) with any number of menu items and sub menu items.

Simply select the various elements / pages you want in it on the left side, and in the right side, organize them in the order you like.

To make certain menu items sub menus of others, just drag them slightly to the right so their position is indented

Gulkana
    Participant

Oh wow! Thanks Scrambler. That helps a great deal.

Kelly
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.