Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Logo not showing on my site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    r1bryan
    Participant

I was able to upload my logo as .jpg and it is displayed in customize – general options – site identity.  But not showing up on my home page.  Must be something simple, but what?   Not showing on menu bar, as a title replacement or in header area.  My site is https://sopa-stage.sopacameraclub.com.   WP 5.6 and weaver xtreme 4.4.4.1 Options Plus (4.0).  I have 33 active plugins on my site.

scrambler

I cannot access your site as I get a security certificate error which blocks it

The custom Logo can appear in various places.

To see it in the header area:
    Customizing > Visibility > Header Area > Hide site logo > Do not hide

To see it on the menu
    Customizing > Layout > Menus > Add Site logo to the left

To replace the site title with the logo
    Customizing > Images > Header Image Layout > Site Logo > Replace Title with Logo

Decide where you want it, then explain which one you chose and post back

r1bryan
    Participant

Thanks for the info for posting a logo.  Tried the three different methods.  Too small on the menu bar and the others increase height too much on the page.  May try a static slide to show my logo.

rb

scrambler

A few of the options allow you to set the height, like on the menu where you have an option for its height right below where you set it up. In addition, we can always customize using CSS

Find the place that works for you , then we can help adjust the size (as long as your site is accessible).

If none of the options are at the right place, explain in detail what you would like and we may suggest other methods

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.