Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Logo animation over header image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Aresares
    Participant

Hi, I’m using the new version of Xtrmm theme and Plus plugin and I really like the way it works as long as I discover new features. But I have a little problem, I’m testing 3 different plugins for image animation (RD Hover Effects, Image Caption Hover, and Animate it) and all of them works fine, but I want an animated logo image to appear  over my header image, but I can not make it work. I tried with widgets, HTML insertion, Pre Header section, Header options tab, Pre wrapper etc.) the animation works OK almost in every way, but always appear on a different row (up or down) the header image. I tried with HTML image logo replacement and Weaver Site Logo/HTML but then the shortcodes doesn’t works, and the image appears static, with the shortcode as plain text.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

scrambler

We would need a link to the site  to comment further, and more details on how you insert the animated image so we can understand where it can be used.

For example, putting a logo over the header image could normally be done setting the logo as the WordPress Site logo, then use the theme option to replace the site title with the logo, and to move the title over the header image.

But you may also have to use one of the insertion area and use custom CSS to position it absolute so it goes over the header image.

But we need more details and a link

Aresares
    Participant

Thanks Scrambler, You’re right. These options works fine for the logo image alone, but the problem occurs when I try to use an animation in HTML insertion sections (doesn’t work animation) or shortcode inside a widget (puts the animation outside the header image, up or down; but not over)

scrambler

What part of “We need a link to the site and a detailed explanation on how you insert the animated image” did you not understand 🙂

Weaver
    Keymaster

All the html insertion areas, including the header HTML replacement process their content for shortcodes, so that is confusing if that is not happening.

A suggestion – you with Xtreme Plus, you can have BOTH Header HTML replacemebnt, and use the header image setting as a BG header image.

scrambler

I am pretty sure all he needs is custom CSS to set the area position absolute, but to be sure we need a link

Jaun_Mark
    Participant

logo animation is effective because they draw attention to themselves through movement. Following the trend of creating temporary logos for certain campaigns and items, some firms are using multiple animated logos for different functions.

scrambler

We need you to insert you animation logo in the Header HTML area, and give us a link so we can give you the CSS to move it over the header image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.