Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme List of Shortcodes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    aengberg
    Participant

Hi

Two questions in one: Is there a single list of all shortcodes available in Xtreme Plus? I’m always hunting around and find them in different documents, but haven’t found a document listing all of them anywhere. That’s fine when you know exactly which shortcode you’re looking for, but sometimes I find that I’ve been coding something manually when Xtreme already had me covered with a shortcode that I didn’t know existed.

At the moment, I’m specifically looking for details on the [show_if device=] shortcode – how do you target tablets? [show_if device='tablet'] doesn’t work.

Thank you

Remus
    Participant

All Plus shortcodes have their own tab in Appearance > +Xtreme Plus.
    You shouldn’t use quotation marks.

aengberg
    Participant

Thanks Remus, but “Appearance > + Xtreme Plus” doesn’t seem to list all of the shortcodes – in fact it doesn’t even mention the [show_if] shortcode that I can see.

I remember reading that this shortcode can be used for a lot more than just device detection, so finding the full documentation for it – and other shortcodes – would be immensely helpful.

Maureen
    Participant

Go to the Weaver Xtreme Admin window and click on the Add-ons tab. If you have Xtreme PLUS, a list of short codes will be displayed there.

aengberg
    Participant

Ah, thanks Maureen. Never noticed that down there.

Remus
    Participant

show_if/hide_if it’s not a Plus feature. It’s described in the theme support plugin documentation.

Weaver
    Keymaster

Summaries of all the shortcodes – for both Weaver Xtreme Plus, and for the Weaver Xtreme Theme Support plugin – are displayed one the Appearance : Weaver Xtreme Admin : Add-ons tab. If you don’t have Weaver Xtreme Theme Support installed, you only get a list, not a summary.

There is more complete documentation of the shortcodes available by clicking the red ? buttons on the Add-ons tab.

Digihulpdienst
    Participant

I can’t find it. Is there still a list of available shortcodes?

(By the way, the recommended shortcode plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-shortcode/ is not available anymore).

User

@digihulpdienst

Apparently WP now say, ” you can add a shortcode to any text widget.

Simply go to Appearance ยป Widgets and type ‘Custom HTML’ into the search bar.
    When the right block appears, drag it onto your website’s sidebar

With that done, you can add your HTML and shortcode to the block.”

Caveat: Personally, I have not tried it.

Regards!

scrambler

Make sure you have installed the Xtreme Theme Support plugin.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.