Home Forums Weaver Show Posts & Show Sliders License keys not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ehwh
    Participant

Hello
    Just bought the pro version of the ATW Show Posts & show sliders.
    problem: trying to activate gives Unable to activate  License status: .
    trieds the Retrieve license status code
    button, then i see:
    License Status: Invalid
    The current License Key is not valid. Your Key may have expired, or may
    be entered incorrectly. License server may be temporarily unavailable. Note: This plugin will continue to function, but you will not get automatic updates.

and above the plgin form: License Status Code : . (For security reasons, unknown keys are considered expired.)
    Using weaverIIpro 2.1.4 as theme
    What to do now?

Weaver
    Keymaster

I don’t know what may have happened – perhaps the license server was temporarily unavailable.

But your activation key did work when I tried it just now, so please try again.

The plugin will work without activation, but you won’t get update notices. I will be releasing a new version with some new features soon.

ehwh
    Participant

Hello
    still the same “problem”   trying to update today  but the same message as above and License status Invalid

trevellyan
    Participant

I’m seeing the same problem trying to activate Aspen Pro. I first tried yesterday, and thinking the license server might be down, tried again today with the same result. This is the 2nd site I was trying to build using Aspen Pro, and it’s currently running on a testing server inside my LAN. The previous site is live and working with Aspen Pro activated.

The message is:

Unable to activate “redacted” key. License status: invalid.
    TheJester
    Participant

any news, still have the same problem…

Weaver
    Keymaster

The site will work even if not activated. I am unable to do any more about this until I am back on my development computer May 5th. Activation is just for updates, and there are none yet.

thedes
    Participant

This appears to be a dated thread with no resolution?  In late December 2015, this same thing is happening to me.  I have Weaver Xtreme Pro and all during the 2015 year did not have any problems activating a license.  Now two of my sites show this message: “License Status Code : invalid. (For security reasons, unknown keys are considered expired.)” when I retrieve the License Status Code. In the Weaver Xtreme Activation box, it says: “
    License Status: Invalid / Not Activated – The current License Key is not valid or is not activated.

You may have manually deactivated this site from your shop license
    management account – click the “Update License Key” button to try to
    activate, or you may reactivate this site on the shop account..

Your Key may have expired, or may be entered incorrectly. License server may be temporarily unavailable. Note: This plugin will continue to function, but you will not get automatic updates until it has been activated.”

Any help would be appreicated.  Thank you

TheBlackPig
    Participant

Having the same problem , no answer as yet

Weaver
    Keymaster

If this article does not clear the issue, please use the Contact form on shop.weavertheme.com to report the issue.

http://forum.weavertheme.com/discussion/13901/weaver-xtreme-2-1-1-weaver-xtreme-theme-support-plugin-2-1-2-weaver-xtreme-plus-2-1-3

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.