Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme License key link on your site

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    plumcreek
    Participant

Trying to access my unlimited license key but unable to do so. Tried both Mac and PC, 2 browsers on each, even tried IE but the link doesn’t work. I need the key, please. Anyone else having this difficulty?

scrambler

I am not sure what you mean by unable to access, are you unable to login into the Plus site (below)with the credential used for your purchase ?

http://shop.weavertheme.com/wp-login.php

If you are able to login, you then go to Your Account > Purchase history > View Licenses > Click on the Key icon  

that shows the license under it.

NOW… I did that and it appears the license does not show in full because of some CSS problem, BUT, you do see a few characters of the license, and if you right click on that, you can select Copy, then paste it in a text editor, and it will paste the Whole license.

@weaver, the license string is styled with the rule below

.edd_sl_license_row input.edd_sl_license_key {
     display: block;
     width: 100%;
     margin: 8px 0 0 0;
     border: none;
     outline: none;
     padding: 0;
     cursor: pointer;
    }

this makes the string the same width as the parent (the key icon) which is why it is cutoff.

If I change it to width:250px, then it shows the license in full…

plumcreek
    Participant

LOL. Well done on avoiding taking responsibility. I appreciate that you provided an answer and a tad miffed at myself for not trying that my own self. Well, at least now you know your site needs some help. Thanks!

scrambler
    It is not my site (I am just a user volunteering help) so I am in fact NOT responsible…. 🙂
    But by using @weaver, the developer of the theme and owner of the site will be informed of the issue I observed on HIS site
    Weaver
    Keymaster

Sorry – that drop down did work at one time, but apparently the plugin changed some styling. We don’t typically check every screen on our pages all the time, and yours is the first report of that particular problem.

It is also possible to see your license key by clicking the “View Details and Downloads” link.

This issue has been fixed and will resolve after our CloudFlare caches clear in an hour or two.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.