Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Issue between WPML & LearnDash seems to be related to the Weaver theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gbcc_Gha
    Participant

Currently, I’m dealing with an apparently major issue between the two plugins WPML and Learndash. In translation guideline for LearnDash courses (see link below) the following steps are described:

5. Once you complete translating the lesson content, navigate to the Settings tab.
    6. Choose the translated version of the course under the Associated Course drop-down menu then click the Update button to save the translation.

Yet, I couldn’t see any “Associated Course drop-down menu” – neither on the settings page of the course nor on its main page.

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/how-to-create-multilingual-online-courses-websites-using-learndash-and-wpml/

In order to rule out a compatibility problem here, WPML support suggested to reproduce the problem from scratch on an isolated sandbox installation. I then installed Learndash there (Astra theme), created a course and the associated lessons, and translated them. However, the problem couldn’t be recreated. I did find the “Associated Course drop-down menu” there.

Let’s wait and see what their support finds out. Their first guess though is that it is related to my theme.

Please let me know, if you have any suggestions.

Cheers,

scrambler

We would need to actually see the page where you say you don’t see the drop-down menu and know exactly where that menu is supposed to be.

One trivial interference could be that the menu is the same color as the background (like white on white) because of a CSS rule. If you know where the menu should be, try hovering or selecting the area to see if there is something not visible there.

gbcc_Gha
    Participant

Scrambler, thank you for the hint. No, nothing there! Btw, Weaver support still has an admin account for my site re. anther case. Feel free to look around.

WPML just sent the ball over the net on LearnDash’s court 🙂 Maybe, in the end, it’s not related to the theme at all.

Private Reply
    Weaver
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private Reply
    Weaver
    Keymaster
    Private Reply
    gbcc_Gha
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.