Home Forums Weaver Show Posts & Show Sliders Is there a limit to the number of slides Weaver Show Sliders will show?

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lura 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lura
    Participant

Hi,

We have a little slide show on this page: https://www.ahboregon.org/about-us/annual-picnic/ Fourteen images have been loaded, but only 10 show up. I can’t find anything in the documentation that tells me if there are limits on the number of slides/slider or if there is anything I can do to change that limit. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks so much!

scrambler

There are no limits, so you will need to elaborate on how exactly  you created the slideshow, are there are different ways to do that.

Lura
    Participant

Oh, actually, when looking at the filter to describe to you what I had done, I saw note next to “Number of Posts to Show,” entered “-1” and the slider is now showing all the pics, so problem solved. 🙂

Thank you, though, for your prompt reply. I always have a very good experience when I need to ask a question and it’s one of the things that keeps me so loyal to Weaver.

Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.