Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Is it possible to replace header image depending on post category?

Topic Resolution: Answered

This topic contains 50 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Weaver 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 49 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Rinaldo
    Participant

The js deferrer plugin is is deactivated of course. The 1st and the 2nd menu issues are not related, and  for now I leave it as it is. The first issue is not so disturbing since the menu is fixed on scroll and it disappears on AMP. I am not a hamburger fan anyway and also wasted too much time with these problems.

Is somewhere a list of all the Xtreme js files in the docu? Or in which folders must I search for them?
    Thanks!

scrambler

The reality is JavaScript is BROKEN in your site, and it is breaking more than just the menu, (it is just on non obvious things)

The console reports the following errors.

DOM7011: The code on this page disabled back and forward caching. For more information, see: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=291337
    File: cape-town-cape-peninsula-day-tour
    HTML1300: Navigation occurred.
    File: cape-town-cape-peninsula-day-tour%c100 font: 1em sans-serif; color: white; background-color: #079c2d;padding:2px; Google PageSpeed Score optimized using https://goo.gl/C1gw96Test your website: https://pagespeed.pro/tests
    HTML1423: Malformed start tag. Attributes should be separated by whitespace.
    File: cape-town-cape-peninsula-day-tour, Line: 307, Column: 96
    HTML1409: Invalid attribute name character. Attribute names should not contain (“),(‘),(<), or (=).
    File: cape-town-cape-peninsula-day-tour, Line: 307, Column: 96
    HTML1409: Invalid attribute name character. Attribute names should not contain (“),(‘),(<), or (=).
    File: cape-town-cape-peninsula-day-tour, Line: 476, Column: 60
    File: cape-town-cape-peninsula-day-tour, Line: 476, Column: 70
    File: cape-town-cape-peninsula-day-tour, Line: 476, Column: 72
    SCRIPT1004: Expected ‘;’
    File: cape-town-cape-peninsula-day-tour, Line: 578, Column: 91
    JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    SCRIPT438: Object doesn’t support property or method ‘fitVids’
    File: cape-town-cape-peninsula-day-tour, Line: 579, Column: 3949
    perf_trace {“name”: “e2e”, “parent”: “PageEvents.BIGPIPE_ONLOAD”}: 13,696.348ms

These errors are not errors in the theme script, but errors that occur in the scripts because something is breaking javascript execution.

I do not know what is causing it, we have already pointed the likely culprit , like cache programs, minifiers, script optimizer, Other non weaver scripts, plugins…

There is nothing else I can do on my side.

I do not have a  list of all the Xtreme js, and I don’t see what you want to do with that.
    These are fine and should not be touched in any way, of many more things will break.

Your quest is for what breaks javascript execution

Weaver
    Keymaster

@rinaldo – You should disable the Weaver II to Weaver Xtreme conversion plugin. Once you’ve used it, it should not be needed or even enabled for production sites.

Viewing 3 posts - 49 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.