Home Forums Showcase Interior Designer Site

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Maureen
    Participant

New small, simple site for an interior designer: http://kedrachalendesign.com

lambert
    Participant

Well done, nice and clean!

WDS
    Participant

Excellent project. Modern, clean, all the pertinent info is there. This is a style I emulate for many of my clients.

I was a bit perplexed that I could not navigate back to the landing page once I left it. I realize there is no vital info there, but it has a great layout that added value in and of itself for your interior design client.

Very nice!

Maureen
    Participant

Thanks Lambert.

And thanks @WDS. I think you have a good point about keeping access to the landing page. I added it back to the nav bar.

scrambler

As lambert said 🙂

WDS
    Participant

Maureen, I am at peace now. I can get back to that beautiful home page. 😉

You made the home page image clickable (staircase layout with site amenities pics), but it does not return anything of value but a slightly larger image. Do you have other plans for this? If not, to keep with the sites clean navigation, consider removing that feature.  And, if it is planned to lead somewhere more important, it could be done in the portfolio or services page.

Weaver
    Keymaster

Very nice. I still get amazed at what all people can accomplish with Weaver Xtreme.

As an aside – on the Portfolio page, I’m getting this error message at the top:

Warning: Class __PHP_Incomplete_Class has no unserializer in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/18/3491418/html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 894

I suspect it is coming from a caching plugin. The error is in a file in wp-content, and that is normally not there. I know caching plugins add cache related files to the /wp-content, so this is likely the cause.

Maureen
    Participant

Thanks @Weaver. I checked the Portfolio page and everything is looking good at my end.

WDS
    Participant

I saw the same error message posted by Weaver just 20 minutes ago, but it is not there now.

Your Home button navigation is no longer there either.  And while the error message was showing, there was no Home on the Portfolio or Blog pages.  The About, Services and Contact page did display the Home button.

Maureen
    Participant

For anyone experiencing this same issue:

I contacted the host (GoDaddy). The tech disabled object-cache.php and flushed the server cache. Hopefully this will permanently take care of the problem.

clay
    Participant

@Weaver and Maureen, that error message IS from a caching system, not a specific plugin.  Maureen, call your hosting provider and show them that error, it’s not a new one.

It’s actually one from a very well known hosting provider and that’s all I can say at this point, but trust me and call them.

Oops, didn’t see your second post Maureen. Sorry.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.