Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Inserting Media

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    andyj
    Participant

I was inserting media into a post. The media (picture) inserted into the post properly. I published the post. When I looked at it online the media was there. When I clicked on the media an enlarged copy of the media appeared. At the bottom appeared a small box with “next” with an arrow. When I clicked on the arrow it scrolled to another media in the library. Is there a way to stop this from happening? I just want readers to be able to enlarge the media.

Thanks in advance.

scrambler

When you insert the media, you have an option drop down list called “Link To” Chose Media file instead of attachment page

andyj
    Participant

Thanks that worked perfectly. I’ve also been trying to get rid of the page titles that I have which are located right below the menu. Do you know how to do that?

Thanks in advance.

scrambler

Every Page editing page has an option for that in the Xtreme options for this page > Visibility tab > Hide Page title.

if not what you mean, provide a link to a page with the title you are speaking of and specific about with text you are referring to

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.