Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme Images align incorrectly across page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CookB1
    Participant

I am new to this so the weaver theme is very user friendly for me – thanks.    I have a page that has a number of images http://www.cookabilly.com.au/basics/vegetables/ and I cannot get the images to align correctly across the page for the multiple rows. The second and fourth row are not working and I cannot see what is causing this.  When I changed to preview a different sub theme they aligned correctly for that view, but I cannot find the answer in my theme. Any assistance to resolve would be appreciated.

scrambler

This is because all your images are floated one after the other. Once there is no more space, the next image drops down, BUT, if one of the image before that sticks out, it will but against it. Because some of your captions are on two line, when image drop down, they but against that one causing your trouble.

You have a few ways to deal with that the easiest would be to use a wordpress gallery.

Insert of inserting all your images one by one, click insert media, then Create gallery, Then select all your images, set the number of columns, and add gallery.

WordPress should be handling these properly 

CookB1
    Participant

I have shortened the captions to one line and fixed – too easy!   The Gallery method would not work for me as I am linking through these images to other pages.

Thanks

scrambler

The other method would involved custom CSS and we can help with that if needed in the future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.