Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme iframe stopped working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mapguy
    Participant

Weaver Xtreme with these plugins: Weaver Xtreme Plus Version 6.2, Weaver Xtreme Theme Support Version 6.4 and Weaver Themes Shortcode Compatibility Version 1.0.4. WordPress version 6.5.2. Problem also present in 6.4.4

On this page https://ravensworthstory.org/people/owners/fitzhugh-family/ the following code no longer works to insert the following

The linked page works with no problem
    This site was converted from Weaver II to Weaver Xtreme and has worked perfectly for several years. Please advise how to get the iframe working again
    User

@mapguy

This is what I use on the latest WP and Xtreme versions. Hope it works for you:

<iframe src="https://www.xxx.com/ " width="850" height="500" frameborder="1" align="right" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"><span style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" data-mce-type="bookmark" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span></iframe>

Regards!

scrambler

If you look in the Add-ons page you will see the syntax for the Xtreme iframe shortcode. you can also try to replace the old one with that one.

• iFrame – [iframe]¬†– Display external content in an iframe
      [iframe src='//example.com' height=300 width=400 style='style'][/iframe]
    mapguy
    Participant

Thank you both for your prompt and helpful replies. I had found and tried the iFrame shortcode from the Add-ons page. But failed to notice the requirement to close the first [ with ]. Adding that fixed the problem.

When did the¬†weaver_iframe shortcode retire? Xtreme has been so solid and reliable I haven’t kept up with the changes very well. There’s just this one iframe in the site.

scrambler

The shortcode you are using are the old weaver II shortcode.

Normally when converting to weaver Xtreme, you would replace the old shortcodes with the new ones.

In your case you used the shortcvode compatibility plugin to avoid doing that, but it appears to not work as well as expected.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.