Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme I want to adjust the line hight in my article on mobile for easily reading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    drtan
    Participant

I see on mobile, it is hard to read my article because the line hight is quite small.

I want to adjust the line hight in my article on mobile for easily reading.

Can you give me the proper CSS?

My website: tabletmonkeys.com

Thank you

Weaver
    Keymaster

@drtan

I’m sorry to say that because you are using Weaver II, there is not much we can do to help you.

Weaver II is VERY old and obsolete. There have been many changes to WordPress since its release many years ago. It is no longer safe or secure to use.

The main thing I can recommend is to convert your site to Weaver Xtreme. I think that Weaver Xtreme has better defaults for mobile line spacing. I don’t seen the big difference between the standard and mobile views that show up on your site.

Please see this article for help converting to Weaver Xtreme:

Converting a Weaver II (Pro) or Aspen site to Weaver Xtreme

You side looks fairly basic and should not be too hard to update. And it is also not a bad thing to update a site’s look every so often, so you might not even need to do a full conversion.

drtan
    Participant

Because I do not have enough free time for this, and I am not a techsavy guy. So can I hire you to transfer it to Weaver Xtreme? I can pay you a fee

Thank you

Weaver
    Keymaster

Sorry, that is not something we’ve ever done.

The most custom part of your site is the CSS tags and rules for the menu colors. Other than that, most of the rest of the design coulde be easily set from the normal interface. And by the way, there is an existing custom CSS rule that is the real cause of your small fonts and spacing on mobile devices that makse the font size 11px.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.