Home Forums Archived Forums Mobile View I have two different navigation systems that show up on mobile. How do I get the one I want?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pek
    Participant

Hello, My site is http://womenstherapyservices.com

At the moment there are at least two different navigation systems on the mobile side. 
     I would like to keep the 3 horizontal lines at the top of the page that open up into a menu bar when clicked on.  
    The other one is to me not as user friendly and shows up at the top and bottom of the page so it is too busy.
    How do I configure so that only the one I want shows up?
    Thanks for your help.  Please let me know if my question is clear.  PK
    Weaver
    Keymaster

It looks to me as if you have a plugin doing that – perhaps one with “responsive select” in it name.

But this is not coming from the theme, so it must be a plugin.

scrambler

You should elaborate on what you have done so far to get these.

The theme has shortcodes to show of hide content on various devices, they are [hide_if] and [show_if]. Their usage and options are explained on the Add-Ons page, so whatever content you put in widgets (like in the footer that you don’t want on mobile, you can place inside one of these with the proper option.

regarding the top of the page, I don’t see an extra menu on mobile, just the primary one, but you appear to have messed up the styling of it as we get a weird bar over the hamburger icon and serach icon.

Weaver
    Keymaster

I think the weird bar is related to the alternative mobile menu plugin that is there.

pek
    Participant

Thanks I’ll see if I can fix this with your advice.  PK

pek
    Participant

Thanks to everyone.  It turned out to be a plug-in that was doing what it was meant to do but I don’t know why it was there.

Poltergeists?  More likely a senior moment.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘ Mobile View’ is closed to new topics and replies.