Home Forums Weaver Xtreme Theme I “Broke” My Background?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gulkana
    Participant

Hello,

I was trying out different Weaver Xtreme Subthemes. Somehow my background image was changed to what looks like drifting sand. Alas, that image stays on the the site no matter what subtheme I use.
    I tried switching to a non-Weaver theme and back, if I look at Theme-Background it says “No Image Selected”, I’ve tried 3 different browsers but they all show the same background of drifting sand.
    The blog is:
    pt127.org
    I must have “broke” something in the theme files. How can I get rid of the background?
    Thanks so much.
    Kelly
    scrambler

Sub Theme are made of options preset AND Custom CSS.

You have a rule

html {background: url(/wp-content/themes/weaver-xtreme/assets/images/desert.jpg) no-repeat center center fixed; -webkit-background-size:cover;
    -moz-background-size:cover;-o-background-size:cover;background-size:cover;}

applying the background image to the html tag.

It seems to be in Main Options > Wrapping Areas > Background Image section, either with the image URL in one of the background boxes or the full CSS rule in a background CSS boxes.

remove it

Gulkana
    Participant

Thank you Scrambler. I didn’t set that background, but Weaver did when I was trying different subthemes. Maybe I was switching from subtheme to subtheme too quickly and the background didn’t get removed when I went to a new subtheme.

Thanks so much!
    Kathy K.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.